DIY Air Conditioning Supply Kits Perth – Ducted Air Conditioning
For the Handy person around the house why not save money by purchasing a DIY kit from Airpro. We have the perfect solution for DIY Air Conditioning Installation and supply all the items you need for a DIY aircon install including free design to ensure the unit you install will meet your home air conditioning needs.
Most of the DIY Air Conditioning Installation can be done by the handy person;
- Cutting and installing air diffusers in each room
- Connecting flexible duct work and taping
- Installing air diffusers and connecting motorised “air dampers”
- Mounting air vent intake in ceiling
- Positioning and installation of Outdoor Unit
- Free design and sizing of air conditioning unit from your house plan.
- Duct sizing and suggested location
- Number of outlets required
- Duct tape, ceiling mounting brackets (other companies charge extra for this)
- Suggested tool list required and instruction manual
Qualified Tradesman required for
- Electrical – High voltage cables and connection of air conditioning unit including safety switch. Approximately 1-2 hours work
- Refrigeration Mechanic – Install copper pipe and commission air conditioning system including vacuum pump to install air conditioning lines and that they only contain correct refrigerant gases with no leaking or contamination with outside “air”. Approximately 2 hours work
These items need to be completed by qualified tradespeople to ensure your warranty is valid and installation meets regulatory guidelines. System can also be commissioned and inspected ensure running at optimal level.
Diy Air Conditioning Supply Kits
By buying your DIY Fujitsu Ducted System from a local Perth business you know you will have all the materials to get the job done correctly and to a professional standard.
All kits can be picked up from our Clarkson Warehouse or delivered direct to you. Airpro only use quality ducting and components that meet Australian design standards, definitely not cheap import products off internet sites like ebay that “look” the same but rarely live up to expectations.
From placement of order and receipt of payment most DIY air conditioning systems can be ready to be picked up within 24 hours.